1) Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2) Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3) Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4) Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
5) 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
6) Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
7) Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
8) Ruler: A precise guide for determining length and other measurements.
9) Tweezers: A precisely designed personal care tool for removing or picking up very small and/or delicate items such as slivers or fish hooks.
10) Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
11) Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
12) Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
13) Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
A) Lanyard Hole: A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
B) Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
C) Ergo Grip: The shape of the tool allows the user to keep a safe, solid and comfortable grip on the tool while in use.
Colors: Red or Blue
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.